After a short hiatus (we miss you, Made In Chelsea!) VOGA is back in West London!
Come join us at our Saturday VOGA & Coffee sessions at creative hub and warehouse conversion, The Brentford Project in West London. Enjoy a VOGA class in our canaside venue followed by a complimentary barista brewed coffee, tea or juice from our in house cafe, Rye On The Water.
Yoga mats are provided.
If you haven't already heard about VOGA, It's a fusion of yoga and dance: the perfect blend of fitness and fashion set to an iconic dance music soundtrack and designed to empower. It’s for all ages, skills and fitness levels, offering a uniquely holistic and cardio experience which guarantees results. The vision is to inspire that essentially 80s joy to working out, adding sass and glamour to your daily exercise routine. VOGA is the haute couture of fitness. Think Vogue. Think Yoga. This is VOGA.
VOGA Flex & Coffee, Tea or Juice - 11am
A 45 minute VOGA Flex class followed by a complimentary coffee, tea or juice. Private table provided. If you would like to have food from Rye By The Water's brunch menu, please call the venue directly to make a reservation in advance.
|11:00 - 12:00||£15.00|
The Brentford Project, Catherine Wheel Rd, Brentford, London, TW8 8BD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.